Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Hiragana Memorization

I haven't posted lately, but that definitely doesn't mean I haven't been studying! I'm still enjoying studying Japanese, both the language and the culture. I have all of the main hiragana down, and pretty much have the dakuten and combination hiragana.

Within a couple more days, I'll start studying katakana! That will open up a huge world of study materials. I have 3 Japanese manga (Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, and Marmalade Boy, which were recommended as fairly easy reads), and a nice furigana dictionary. I also picked up a couple more textbooks to supplement TextFugu, because I like having the option to read different explanations on a single subject.

Now, my hand is not cramped anymore, so I'll head back to my combo hiragana worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment